VCCU – Veni Creator Christian University is an educational institution, duly registered with the Florida Department of Education, USA. For this reason, we must add a religious modifier to our Certificates and Diplomas in order to be in compliance with FLDOE regulations, including the modifier on degrees as described in Section 1005.06 (1) (f) of the Florida Statutes, in accordance with religious institutions exempt from government oversight.
An example of a religious modifier:
“Doctrine,” which means: a specific tenet, position, or policy taught or advocated, such as religion, system/environment, or government.
A pathway that will challenge you, inspire you and prepare you for life and work. That one that is centered in Jesus Christ and in God’s word, one that will give you a broad perspective about the world that is enveloping and significant, that will change your life and will guide you in a direction that will make the difference in this world e in the life of the people around you. We know that these days are important. The need for men and women of character, with a biblical mindset, well-educated and professionally competent is big. We believe that education in VCCU prepare the students to fulfill this need.
Veni Creator Christian University exists to educate its students to serve Christ in the church, society, and the world, as men and women of character, biblically competent, well-educated, and professionally competent. The formation of Christ’s character in each student’s life “until Christ is formed in you” (Galatians 4:19) is a permanent tonic, aiming the transformation of society through every man and every woman as history protagonist.
• We believe that there is only one God, Creator of heaven and Earth, and that exists eternally in three equal people – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe that the Old and New Testaments Scriptures are the inspired Word of God, written under the guidance of the Holy Spirit without errors in the words of the original documents and providentially preserved as the supreme authority for life and faith.
• We believe that the human beings were specially created by God for being perfect bearers of His image, but because of the sin were alienated from Him. Consequently, they inherited a nature incapable of pleasing God and incurred in the certainty of physical death and in the perspective of eternal punishment.
• We believe that Jesus Christ, the eternal Sono f God, and the second person of the Divinity, is the Verb turned into flesh. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the Virgin Mary. He is, though, totally divine, and totally human.
• We believe that Jesus Christ, being sinless, died as a substitute of the sinner humankind, and that His death, is enough to satisfy the justice of one offended saint God as for to reconcile the sinners with Him. We believe that Jesus Christ bodily resurrected among the dead and ascended in this form to the heaven, where he is sitting by the Father’s right side, and nowadays intercedes for His people as High Priest and Lawyer.
• We believe that the sinner are justified only by their faith, forgiven, reconciled with God, guarded by Him and receive the eternal life as a gift of His grace, that they receive only but the faith in the Savior, crucified, and, Jesus Christ. We believe that all that trust Him are born by the Holy Spirit and, so, become sons and daughters of God.
• We believe that the Church is the body of the Christ inaugurated by the Holy Spirit in Pentecost and consists only of those who trusted in Jesus Christ for their salvation. We believe that its members are inhabited by the Holy Spirit since the conversion moment and are qualified by Him to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, living a pious life, strengthening each another and making disciples in all the nations.
• We believe that Jesus Christ will return to earth personally and physically to receive His people in His presence, to bring justice to a unbelieving world, and stablish His sovereign government of justice and peace on the earth.
• We believe that both, believers, and unbelieving will be corporally resurrected, the believers for the eternal, conscious bliss, in the presence of God and the unbelieving for the eternal conscious punishment and the apart from Him.